This cooked breakfast is a classic English weekend treat. Spoil yourself with eggs, smoked salmon and hollandaise sauce served on an English muffin.
Ingredients – for two persons:
- 4 eggs to poach
- 2 English muffins, halved
- 100g baby leaf spinach (small bag)
- 120g smoked salmon
- 4 tbsp hollandaise sauc1 tsp fresh chives, chopped, to serve
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, then lower the heat to a simmer. Swirl the water to create a whirlpool, then add the eggs and poach for 4-6 minutes, depending on how runny you want the yolks.
- Meanwhile, toast the muffins under the grill. Top with a little spinach and slices of the salmon.
- To serve, remove the poached eggs with a slotted spoon and place on top of the salmon. Add the hollandaise sauce and garnish with chives.
- Salmon could be replaced with bacon if preferred.
Recipe Contributor : GN Espace
GN Espace is made up of keen sailors who have been fortunate enough to combine their passion for sailing with their love of food.
The Company specialises in producing marine cookers and associated galley products for all sizes of yachts.
For further information please visit the GN Espace website at: www.gn-espace.com